Easy-made Patty sandwich
This is not a Hamburger, also, not just an ordinary sandwich
Try this easy made sandwich, very tasty and also, fulfill your hunger in midday!
- 6 tbsp of Migasan margarine.
- 3 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 6 loaves of bread ( square one for toasting )
- 1 9-ounce package thinly sliced patties
- 12 slices of cheese ( any type works )
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Spread the mustard on 6 pieces of the bread. Divide the patties evenly among them and top each with 2 slices of the cheese
- Spread the remaining 6 pieces of French toast with the mayonnaise (if desired) and sandwich together.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Spread ½ tablespoon of the Migasan margarine on the top and bottom of each sandwich.
- Cook 3 sandwiches in the pan until brown, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches
- Transfer to oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the toast is heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Serve and eat while warm for a best taste.