Egg Bread 계란빵 Gyeran-ppang By Dapur Sinolin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped scallions
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, melted butter, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Pour batter into oiled mini loaf pans, ⅓ of the way up. Top with shredded cheese and egg. Season each with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle on some chopped scallions.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes for runny yolks.
- Let these egg breads cool slightly before removing from the pan. Enjoy!
If you don’t have mini loaf pans, you can use muffin tins. Just make sure to fill up each tin ⅓ of the way, these babies puff up quite a bit.
If you don’t like runny yolks, bake these for an additional 5 minutes.