frittata rice cooker by Dapur Sinolin
The frittata is actually similar to omelets. The difference is, the Frittata is thicker and contains more. You can find suitable ingredients for you to produce your own special Frittata.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 5 eggs
- 1 sausage, cut round
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3 garlic, chopped
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of broccoli, small florets
- 1 cup of carrots, cut into small cubes
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tsp white pepper
- Clean the chicken, wash it thoroughly and give it lemon juice to remove the fishy smell in the chicken. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat Sinolin cooking oil. Fried chicken until golden brown on medium heat. Lift to reduce excessive oil. When the chicken is cold, shred chicken with the technique of separating the chicken from the bone, can directly use your hand or with a fork.
- Using the same skillet, reduce the oil to saute. Heat the oil, add the onion and garlic, stirring until you remove the fragrant for 2 minutes. Add broccoli, carrots, spinach, salt, sugar, white pepper and cook for a few minutes by still stirring slowly. When the vegetables have begun to wither, add the pieces of sausage, shredded chicken, stir and cook again for 2 minutes. You can add salt or white pepper according to taste. Set aside.
- Prepare a large bowl, add the stirring egg with whisk until white and yellow evenly, when it’s flat add the stir fry before. Stir well.
- In a pan of rice cooker, add 20 ml of Sinolin cooking oil and spread. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, flatten it. On the surface sprinkle tomato pieces (make sure you get the flavor you want).
- Put in a rice cooker machine, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Lift and serve immediately. Frittata is best served when warm with your favorite sauce. It’s so easy to serve breakfast for loved ones.