Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup by Dapur Sinolin
Chicken soup will be more fun and delicious if it served not from canned soup!
- 1 tbsp Sinolin Cooking oil
- 1 lb. chicken, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 can of chicken stock
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat Sinolin Cooking oil. Add chicken to pot and season with salt, pepper, and half the lemon zest. Fry until the chicken browned on all sides at 5 minutes. Add garlic and onion and sauté, scraping bottom of the pan, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt. Add carrots and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, lemon juice, and cooked rice and simmer for 5 minutes. Add green onions just before serving.
- Garnish with remaining lemon zest and serve.