CAPRESE AVOCADO SALAD by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 cup of lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- 50 ml of vinegar
- Clean the chicken from its skin and bones, give it the juice of lime juice to remove the fishy spell if the chicken. Wash again with running water.
- In a small pan, heat Sinolin cooking oil over medium heat.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and white pepper, make sure each side is evenly seasoned.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook, turn it over once, until cooked, about 3-4 minutes per side. Lift and let cool. Cut the Chicken breast become small parts.
- To make the brown sugar mix, in a small pan add pieces of brown sugar and give 30 ml of cooked water over low heat and keep stirring slowly so as not to burn until boiling. Strain into a bowl and set aside.
- To make the salad, place pieces of chicken, cherry tomatoes, avocados, cheese. Pour vinegar in a bowl of brown sugar and mix well and pour over the salad and stir slowly to combine.
- Serve immediately.