Potato Cakes with Smoked Salmon by Dapur Sinolin
How about to give your salmon with a little taste of statisfying calories ?
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. very thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 500 grams shredded refrigerated or frozen potatoes
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Sinolin Cooking Oil
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 3 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- Combine 3 tablespoons scallions, salt, potatoes, eggs and flour in a large bowl. Stir well.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Spoon 1/3 cup potato mixture into a dry measuring cup. Add to pan; flatten slightly.
- Repeat the second procedure until 3 times to form 4 cakes. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned and crisp. Place cakes on a platter. Repeat procedure with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and remaining potato mixture until you have 8 cakes.
- Top cakes evenly with salmon and sour cream, if desired, and remaining 2 tablespoons green onions.
- Done, Serve and enjoy while warm!