Toffee Apples By Dapur Sinolin
How do you have fun with children?
Yupz, With one bite from this sweet and sticky toffee apple, you will enjoy a nice weekend.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Sinolin cooking oil, the amount at your chole
- 6 apples
- 750 grams of brown sugar
- 200 ml of water
- Red food coloring, at your choice
- Bamboo chopsticks
- Wash and dry the apple to remove stains and dust, you can also wash the bamboo chopsticks that you have prepared at the same time. Set aside.
- Prepare a medium pan and add water, sugar and mix well until dissolved using a small flame. Cook until 30-45 minutes or until the sugar boils and the caramel mixture becomes thick and feels sticky.
- Prepare a baking sheet and spread with Sinolin cooking oil.
- After that dip, the apple that has been stabbed with chopstick into the caramel mixture, dip it evenly and use the rotating method to get good results. Do it quickly because the caramel will dry out and will make the shape not beautiful (be careful when dipping because the caramel heat is very high).
- Place it on a baking sheet that has been smeared before.
- Let the caramel apples harden to room temperature. Serve directly or it can also be put in a refrigerator for a little longer. Nyamm!