TACO RANCH CHICKEN By Dapur Sinolin
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup of soybeans
- 1 can of black beans, dried and rinsed
- 1 can of sweet corn,
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned taco
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt or at your choice
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 150 ml of water
- Celery leaves
- Grated cheese at your choice
- Tortilla snacks
- Take the chicken breast and clean it from the skin and bones, wash it thoroughly under running water, give it lime juice to get rid of fishy smell if you want it. Rinse again and set aside.
- In a small bowl, add soybeans and soak water for 30 minutes to remove its skin from the beans.
- Place the chicken breast in a rice cooker pan. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- Leave to cook at low temperature for 2 hours.
- About 1 hour before the cooking time is over, remove the chicken and spread the chicken with 2 forks. You can also cut the chicken in a crock pot if you want. Add the shredded chicken again and let it cook for the remaining 1 hour. Don’t forget to taste your cuisine, adjust it to your taste.
- Chop the celery leaves for sprinkle and cut the avocado lengthwise.
- Serve in a bowl, sprinkle cheese, celery leaves, tortilla snacks, and lime juice. Enjoy while warm.