Monas Kukis By Dapur Sinolin
– 150gr Margarin Migasan
– 50gr of fine quality fine sugar
– 2tr egg yolks
– 250gr low protein flour
– 1 / 2sdm of corn
– 1 / 2sdt vanilla extract
– prepare a baking dish, spread thinly with margarine / butter. Set aside
– shake the butter and soft smp sugar, add the egg yolks one by one while mixing well. Then put the flour, cornstarch and vanilla extract stirring with smooth smp spatula, if less dull / soft, add 2-3sdm of flour.
– Preheat the oven to 140’C
– round shape, squeeze the middle a little and give a stroke on each side with a fork, do the junior dough run out
– bake for 20 minutes or smp cooked depending on each oven.
– I’ve cooked it, lift it on the shelf and blow the cold pc
– 25gr egg white
– 150gr of fine quality fine sugar
– 1 / 2sdm of cooked lemon / lemon / vinegar water
– shake the foamy egg white junior, gradually add refined sugar. After that, add the lime juice / lemon / cook vinegar, shake it and keep it thick and form a cream that is easy to use.
– divide into 3 colors, each bowl gives 5 drops of color.
– each input into the piping bag that has been given a star syringe.
– Spray on the cake that has been cooked, then wind hard smp (roasted 5-7 minutes with small flame, hardened smp)
– lift, cool and transfer to an airtight container