Spinach Tomato Tortellini By Dapur Sinolin
- 100 gr tortellini cheese1
- 1 cup of tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 onions
- 1 cup of fresh, chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of dried basil
- 2 tablespoons of versatile flour
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water until it boils. Add tortellini, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
- When you get tortellini, mix tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, basil, and garlic in a large pan over medium heat. Cook and stir until the mixture starts to bubble.
- In a medium bowl, shake the flour, milk, and cream. Stir this mixture into a pan along with Parmesan cheese. Heat it up, then reduce the heat to low, and simmer until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Drain the tortellini, but do not rinse, then pour into the pan with sauce. Stir to coat, and serve.