Fusilli al Forno with Beef and basil by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 30 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 grams of beef
- 170 grams of fusilli pasta
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Onion, cut
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 cup Spinach
- 10 grams of Basil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 110 grams of Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- In a medium, pan add 1 liter of water, Sinolin cooking oil, salt cover and simmer with high heat.
- For a moment of boiling water, add the fusilli paste to the stirring pan and cook for 10-12 minutes until the al dente, half cooked but still slightly hardened. Take 200 ml of pasta water, set aside. Remove the paste and pour it in a bowl of cold water, to stop the cooking process from continuing. Drain and splash oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Heat Sinolin cooking oil on a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the stirring until the liquid is released. Add salt and pepper, stir again. Cook the meat for 20-25 minutes or until the meat begins to soften. Dispose of liquid in meat.
- Add the onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and stir evenly, stir-fry for 5 minutes to give off a fragrant aroma.
- Add the pasta broth, tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, tomato juice, stir and cook until the stock shrinks.
- When the broth shrinks, add spinach, pasta and mix well for 3 minutes then lift.
- Prepare a bowl, pour the pasta and then spread it and give grated mozzarella cheese on top.
- Move the pasta mixture to an 8×8 inch or 9×13 inch baking dish, then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in the center of the oven until the cheese melts at 200 C and the top is golden, for 4-5 minutes.Divide fusilli al Forno between the basil leaf and torn leaves