Vegetable Thai Curry Soup
This soup will satisfy your hunger immediately! But don’t worry, it is well balanced with an array of vegetables that you can add as your choice!
- 200 grams thin rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon Sinolin Cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 liter of chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or fish sauce
- 400 grams of tofu, cubed
- 1 can of whole baby corn, drained and cut in half
- 100 grams of bamboo shoots
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, cut into thin strips
- Torn fresh basil leaves and lime wedges
- Prepare the noodles, pour water and stew the noodles for 5 minutes or until soft enough.
- Meanwhile, in a stockpot, heat oil over medium heat. Add curry paste; cook 30 seconds or until aromatic. Gradually whisk in coconut milk until blended. Stir in broth and soy sauce; bring to a boil.
- Add tofu and vegetables to stockpot; cook 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain noodles; add to soup. Top each serving with basil; serve with lime wedges.