Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 5 boiled eggs
- 30 ml mayonnaise cheese
- 60 ml of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of peppers
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- Fresh chives, cut size 1.5 cm
- food coloring
- Prepare a medium pan, add water and bring to a boil. For a moment the water boils slowly into the pan. Boil for at least 15 minutes on medium heat. Make sure that the fire is not too small and not too big.
- For boiled eggs that have been cooked, it will usually move easily in boiling water.
- Lift the egg and set it aside.
- Prepare a bowl, fill it with water and give a few drops of food coloring, take the egg and beat it small with a spoon, then add the eggs and soak for about 20 minutes to get the desired crust.
- Peel all eggs and split into 2 parts.
- Separate the egg yolks into a bowl, add cheese mayonnaise, mayonnaise, salt, pepper powder and red chili powder. Stir all ingredients with a cutlery until smooth.
- Fill the piping bag with a mixture of egg yolk and pipe into an empty egg white.
- Place a piece of chives to look like a pumpkin.