Prawns with Lime and Salad By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 30 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 500 gr of Prawns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Celery leaves
- Lime juice
- 1 cucumber
- ½ carrot
- 1 avocado
- ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Clean the Prawns, remove the sharp mouth by cutting it. Give the lime a feeling to reduce the smell on the Prawns and rinse under running water.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet,
- Season the Prawns with salt and white pepper.
- Add Prawns as soon as the oil has begun to heat up. Fry over low heat until it turns pink.
- Mix well until each side is cooked. Lift and set aside.
- Wash cucumbers, carrots and avocados.
- Slice the cucumber round about 0.5 cm or as you wish. For carrots you can grate or chop them. Cut the cubes for the avocado.
- In a bowl, add cucumber, carrots, avocado, lemon juice, salt and white pepper powder. Stir gently until smooth.
- Serve the Prawns with a salad or mayonnaise that you have prepared. Enjoy!