Caramel Fondue by Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 350 ml of caramel
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- 2 apples
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 400 gr of red, black & Green wine
- 200 gr of strawberries
- 1 mandarin orange
- Cut and wash the fruit. Put all the fruit in the refrigerator, put the apple slices in the juice of lemon juice, to prevent the apples from becoming opaque.
- In a medium skillet, add caramel and whipping cream. Cook over low heat, stirring gently until ingredients are mixed. Leave the caramel until you release the foam froth for about 5 minutes.
- For serving, remove all the cooled fruit in the serving bowl.
Don’t forget to cut mandarin oranges. After that, pour the caramel sauce on top.
- Can also be enjoyed by taking one by one fruit, to be further dipped in caramel sauce and eaten directly. Enjoy your way!