Crispy Cheesy Chicken by Dapur Sinolin
Crispy Cheesy Chicken
- 50 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into small cubes
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- t teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 60 ml of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 5 sheets of tortillas
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- For Sauce: Heat the Sinolin cooking oil in a medium skillet, add the onions and green peppers, cook until the peppers soften, about 5-6 minutes. Add garlic, chopped tomatoes, cumin powder, salt, sugar and tomato sauce stir and cook for 8-10 minutes until thickened with low heat. Also note, don’t get to the bottom of the burnt sauce.
- For Chicken: In a medium pan, add 1 liter of water, salt and bay leaves. Bring to a boil. When the water has boiled, add the chicken breast and cook for 8-10 minutes. To make sure the chicken is ripe or not, you can tear the thick part. Lift the chicken and tear it apart then set it aside.
- Prepare a bowl and add chicken, cheese, celery, sauce, salt and mix so that all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- For Tortillas: heat a skillet and place one sheet of baked tortillas 2 minutes each side on low heat.
- Pour the sauce on the bottom of the bowl, set aside temporarily. Take 1 sheet of tortilla skin, add 1 tablespoon of content material and roll it and place it in a container that has been prepared beforehand. Arrange into several parts, basting with tomato sauce and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the middle of the oven until the cheese melts and the tip of the tortilla is slightly crispy, 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve. Enjoy!