Christmas Corn flakes Wreaths By Dapur Sinolin
- 1/2cup butter
- 5heaping cups mini marshmallows
- 1teaspoon green food coloring
- 5 1/2cups corn flakes cereal
- Handful of red cinnamon candies
- Measure corn flakes into a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted. Stir in food coloring.
- Pour melted marshmallows into the large bowl with the corn flakes. Stir until well coated.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper on your kitchen counter. Dollop spoonfuls of the cornflake mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Grease your (clean) hands with butter or cooking spray, or dip them in a little bit of water. Use your fingers to shape each spoonful into an individual wreath.
- Top each wreath with cinnamon candies.