Sweet Potato Meatballs By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 cups sweet potato mashed
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbsI used Panko, but regular breadcrumbs would work just as well
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp hot sauceI used Frank’s
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients well.
- In a large skillet heat some vegetable oil over medium heat for frying the meatballs.
- Shape the mixture into meat balls.
- Fry the meatballs in the skillet, a few at a time, turning them around so that they fully brown on all sides about 7 minutes. Repeat with all meatballs.
- Serve warm.