Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies By Dapur Sinolin
Total Time 45 mins
Servings: 24 Cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 113g) unsalted Butter, at room temp.
- 3/4 cup (195g) creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup (110g) packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups (155g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3g) Salt
- M&M’s for the noses , we used the peanut ones
- Dark Chocolate Chips for the eyes
- Pretzel Pieces for the antlers
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a mixer with a beater blade, mix together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Reduce speed to medium and mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt for 20 seconds. Stir into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2″ balls and place on lined sheet pan 2″ apart. Flatten the balls slightly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are just lightly browned. Immediately place eyes, noses, and antlers into cookies. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.