Avocado Egg Rolls By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin frying oil
- ½ cup of celery leaves
- 2 tablespoons of raw cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 500 ml of Sinolin oil, for frying
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped roasted tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh celery
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 6 egg rolls
- In a blender, place the Sauce ingredients. Cover and mix 1 to 2 minutes, rub the sides several times, until almost smooth. Set aside.
- In a deep fryer or 4-quart Dutch oven, heat 3 to 4 inches of oil to 350 ° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, tomatoes, shallots, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp of salt; stir to mix perfectly.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs and water. Place 1 egg roll skin on the work surface with one corner facing you. Brush 1/2-inch boundary skin with egg mixture. Spoon about 1/4 cup of avocado in the middle. Fold the corner facing you above the fill, tuck the point below. Fold inward, and overlap the right and left corners. Roll the egg gently roll into the remaining corner, and press to seal. Repeat with the remaining egg rolls and fill.
- Fry roll eggs, 3 at a time, in hot oil 3 to 5 minutes, turn once, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Cut the egg rolls in half with a bias. Serve with sauce.