Thai Green Curry with Shrimp and Broccoli By Dapur Sinolin
• 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
• 5 diced red onions
• 1 cup of broccoli, cut into 2-inches
• 1 cup of fresh pineapple, diced
• 1 cup of fresh peas
• 400 ml of coconut milk
• 3 tablespoons of Green chili sauce
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 500 gr of large shrimp, peeled and taken by the tail
• 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, broccoli and pineapple. Cook for about 5 minutes until the onion begins to soften and the broccoli starts to turn bright green.
- Add peas, coconut milk, curry paste, and chili paste. Mix well to add curry paste to the sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes until the broccoli is tender, but not soft.
- Add juice from 1/2 lemon and shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the shrimp is pink and almost cooked.
- Add the smeared zucchini and stir it all with a pair of tongs until the candy softens, but not soft or release a lot of liquid. Sprinkle the sesame seeds above all and serve.