Creamy Chicken Soup By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time :10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 chicken breasts, without bones and skin
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 medium carrots, diced
- 2 celery sticks, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 cubed yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 350 ml of chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 ml of milk
- 50 ml of whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Celery leaves
- Avocado slices and hot sauce to serve
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt on the chicken. Add chicken to the pan and fry until golden yellow or 5 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside. when the chicken is cold, cut it into pieces.
- With the same skillet, add onions, carrots and peppers to the pan. Cook, stirring to scrape the remaining pieces of chicken left behind. Put the chicken back into the pan.
- Add chicken stock, salt and sugar, stir gently and simmer.
- Add milk, cream, lime juice. Leave for 5 minutes or more.
- Serve with avocado slices, and coriander leaves