Info: Benefits of Salam Leaves for Healing Diseases and Health Care By Dapur Sinolin
Benefits and benefits of bay leaves include treatment for internal organ diseases and general health problems. The benefits of bay leaves can also be felt for beauty.
- As an antifungal drug. Bay leaves contain ethanol which functions as an antibacterial and antifungal.
- As an anticacing drug. Methanol contained in bay leaves is efficacious as an anticacing.
- Overcoming digestive problems. Good bay leaves are used to cure digestive problems and nausea. Combine with lemon and sugar, then boil and drink the water.
- Healthy eyes. Adding greetings to dishes can also provide a healthy effect on the eyes.
- Helps treat kidney infections & prevent kidney stones. Boil several bay leaves until boiling, then drink while warm 2 times a day.
- Relieve pain. Bay leaves can be used to relieve joint pain, sprains, rheumatism, and arthritis, because they have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Overcoming migraines. Salam contains parthenolida which is good for migraines. Boil a few bay leaves and drink the cooking water regularly.
- For hair health. Heat the bay leaves mixed with olive oil or pecan for a few minutes. Use the hot oil to massage the scalp once every two days.
- Delaying the appearance of gray hair. The hot oil recipe above is also effective for keeping your hair black until old age.