Crispy Sesame Chicken Bites By Dapur Sinolin
TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 25 minutes
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 300 gr of flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 cups of breadcrumbs
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 tbsp Sinolin Cooking Oil
- 50 ml of soybean sauce
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1½ tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 cm Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- Onions, chopped (optional
- In a plastic bag, mix flour, salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water. In a separate bowl, add breadcrumbs.
- Beat the chicken pieces so they are coated. In a bowl, dip it into the washing of eggs, then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat around the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until some breadcrumbs that fall in the oil begin to hiss immediately. Fry the chicken, until it’s golden brown and cooked, a few minutes per side.
- Heat a large skillet with 2 tablespoons of Sinolin oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is very hot add chicken. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and cooked (about 7-10 minutes). When the chicken is cooked, prepare the sauce.
- In a small bowl stir in soy sauce, water, oil, brown sugar, vinegar, fresh ginger, minced garlic, corn flour and sesame seeds.
- After the chicken is cooked until cooked and golden brown, pour the sauce over it. Stir the chicken so that it is slightly coated in sauce (you don’t want them to be too messy so they can be eaten as an appetizer).
- Serve warm with minced sesame seeds and green onions (optional).