Grilled Chicken Lemon By Dapur Sinolin
- 20 ml of
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup of chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lubricate the pan or large casserole plate.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook the chicken 2-3 minutes on each side just until it’s browned. Transfer the chicken to the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl stir chicken stock, lemon juice, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake 20-30 minutes (close to 20 for a smaller chicken breast, closer to 30 for a bigger chicken) until the chicken is cooked. Every 5-10 minutes spoon the sauce from the pan over the chicken.
- Decorate with fresh rosemary and lemon slices if desired and serve.