Tortillas Roll With Chicken By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 50 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 chicken breast, cut thinly
- 50 ml mayonnaise
- 2 capsules of selda leaves
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 100 grams of cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 slices of bacon
- 6 sheets
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Heat the Sinolin cooking oil, fry the thinly sliced chicken over medium heat, about 5 minutes for each side. Lift and set aside to reduce excess oil.
- In the same pan, fry the beef for 1 minute for each side.
- Warm the tortillas according to the package instructions.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and celery leaves stirring until smooth and fused.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mixture on each tortilla with 1 tablespoon each, add 1 lettuce, chicken pieces, beef and tomato slices. Roll each tortilla tightly. Cut each roll into 4 parts. Secure each part with a toothpick. Serve immediately or close tightly and cool until serving time.