Chicken Macaroni and Cheese By Dapur Sinolin
• 3 cups of whole milk
• 1 can (12 oz) of milk evaporates
• ¼ cup of butter, melt
• 1 teh teaspoon of salt
• ½ teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 package (16 oz) of penne paste
• 4 cups of shredded pepper cheese Jack (16 oz)
• 8 oz original Kraft ™ Velveeta ™ cheese, diced 1/2 inch in size
• 1 Chilean poblano is being chopped
• 3 cups of rotisserie deli shredded chicken
• 1 tablespoon of chopped chipotle cile in adobo sauce
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• 2/3 cup Progresso ™ plain crunchy panko breadcrumbs
- Spray the 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In the slow cooker, shake the milk, evaporated milk, 1/4 cup melted butter, salt and pepper with a whisk. Add pasta, 3 1/2 cups of Jack cheese pepper, Velveeta ™ cube and poblano chile. Cover; Cook in a low heat setting of 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until the pasta is cooked but not soft.
- When the pasta is cooked, stir the chicken and chile chipotle. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of Jack’s cheese pepper on top. Cover; cook for about 20 minutes or until it melts.
- Meanwhile, in a 6-inch pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs; mix well. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle on top of pasta.