Cream Cheese Wontons By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time :10 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
- 500 ml of
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 20 ml of chili sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of water
- Wonton Wrappers
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, celery, onion and chili sauce. Stir with a fork until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with water until they blend. Set it aside.
- Use your fingers to spread the eggs around the edge of the wrapper. then take 1 teaspoon of fill and fold ingredients between each end. do it until the dough runs out.
- When you work, place the wonton under a plastic wrap or towel so it doesn’t dry out.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet, fry it over low heat. be careful when frying it, because it can tear.
- Fry until golden yellow. Lift and drain the wontons on a tissue and set aside.
- Serve with the sauce you like.