Veggie Stir-Fry By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons of
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 2 tablespoons of sauce
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Onion, sliced roughly
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 whole yellow paprika, cut into cubes
- 2 whole garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 1 can of young corn, Drain and Divide in Two
- 1 Broccoli, cut each flower
- Noodles or rice, to be served
- Sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, corn flour, sauce and ginger. mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and paprika, then cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds for 1 more minute, stirring constantly. Add zucchini and stir, cook for another 2 minutes. Add the corn and broccoli and cook for a few minutes, pour the sauce.
- Stir the vegetables in the sauce, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the sauce is thick. If necessary, pour ¼ to ½ cup of hot water and sprinkle a little soy sauce. Serve on top of noodles or rice, with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.