Loaded Cheesy Mashed Potato Balls By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 300 ml of
- 4 potatoes
- 4 cloves with white, grated
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 grams of
- 6 pieces of smoked beef
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- 100 gr breadcrumbs
- 100 gr bread crumbs (panir flour)
- Peel the potatoes clean from the skin and cut them into pieces. Rinse with running water and boil the potatoes until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet with low heat, fry the beef pieces for 3 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, in a large magkuk crush the potatoes with a cutlery until soft, add the smoked meat, chives, and white rice, salt, sugar, eggs, cheese and stir until all the ingredients are fused.
- Add milk, bread crumbs and stir again.
- Take one tablespoon and roll it in bread crumb, do it until all the dough runs out. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet, after the oil is hot enough, slowly put the potato ball into the oil and fry until golden. Remove and drain on tissue to reduce excess oil.
- Decorate with celery leaves and enjoy with your favorite sauce.