Info: Contents That Are Contained By Dapur Sinolin
It turns out chili has a variety of vitamins and minerals, such as:
- High vitamin C content. Vitamin C functions as an antioxidant that is good for strengthening the body’s immune system.
- Vitamin B6 found in chili has an important role in the body’s metabolism.
- Vitamin K6 affects blood clotting and bone and kidney health.
- Potassium can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Copper is a residual antioxidant element that has a function for the health of strong neurons and bones.
- Beta carotene is found in red chili, and when it enters the body, beta carotene is converted into vitamin A
- Chili is very high in antioxidant caratenoids, so it is very useful for a variety of body health.
- Capsanthin is the most important type of caratenoids in red chili, and even more than 50 percent of the total caratenoids are found to be beneficial to fight cancer.
- Violaxanthin is the most common caratenoids antioxidant found in yellow chili (in Indonesia it is rarely found in yellow chili).
- Lutein found in green chili can affect eye health. Try to consume immature green chillies, because lutein is found abundantly, the more it ripens, the lower the maturity level.
- Capsaicin functions to give a sense of heat, allegedly providing various health effects for the body, it can also handle various diseases such as nerve fiber disorders, pain from arthritis, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy.
- Synaptic aid is an antioxidant, and also as an anticancer.
- Ferulic acid is an antioxidant that functions to prevent chronic diseases.