Middle Eastern Spice Blend By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 lime juice
- 200 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 6 sausages
- 2 eggplants
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- In a bowl stir all the ingredients with a spoon, as if the spices have merged then add the pieces of chicken and sausage, stir again and then all are well coated.
- Cover and cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Use the time to chop the other ingredients, cut the required fruit into a meal size. Wash thoroughly under running water, and place it in each container.
- Soak the stick with cold water for 15 minutes before using it, so it won’t burn.
- Heat the roast to medium-high heat.
- Stick all the ingredients according to your taste. Do it until all the ingredients are used up.
- Place the kebabs on the grill and let them cook for 2-3 minutes. Change them every 2-3 minutes until they are cooked chicken and soft eggplant. About 10-15 minutes of total roasting.
- Serve satay with yogurt sauce. Enjoy it