Cream Cheese Wontons by Dapur Sinolin
This crispy cream cheese watch is now available at home! That is to say, our version is better than the restaurant version.
Preparation time of:10 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
- 500 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 250 grams of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup celery leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 20 ml of chili sauce1 tbsp of water
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, celery, onion and chili sauce. Stir with a fork until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with water until they are blended. Set it aside.
- Use your fingers to spread the eggs around the edge of the wrapper. then take 1 teaspoon of fillings, fill and fold ingredients between each end. do it until the dough runs out.
- When you work, place the wonton under a plastic wrap or towel so it doesn’t dried out.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan, fry it over low heat. be careful when frying it, because it could tear.
- Fry until golden yellow. Lift and drain the wontons on a tissue and set aside.
- Serve with the sauce you like.