Spicy Seafood Stew by Dapur Sinolin
You can add various types of seafood you like, such as shrimp, clams, crabs, or even lobsters. Coupled with the spicy taste, making this soup is perfect for eating together with family!
Preparation Time : 30 minutes
Cooking Time : 1 hour
- 10 ml Sinolin Cooking Oil
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 5 red chili
- 4 green chili
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne paste
- 1 l water
- 1 pound uncooked shrimps (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a medium-sized pan, heat Sinolin cooking oil, saute the garlic until fragrant, add the mushrooms to wilt, after wilting add turmeric powder, salt, sugar, water and stir until all the ingredients blend together.
- Add carrots, potatoes, tomato sauce, cayenne pepper paste, red chili, green chili, stir and cover until boiling, with potatoes and carrots are soft already.
- Add the shrimp, cook again until the shrimp changes color.
Serve with few leeks.