Keto Tortilla Tacor By Dapur Sinolin
Enjoy a low carbohydrate dinner with this Cheese Taco, made from grilled cheddar cheese that is formed into a taco! This is an easy dinner recipe that you will like!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 100 gr of cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 2 stalk of celery leaves
- Prepare a medium pan, heat the pan over low heat. When the pan has started to heat, sprinkle the grated cheese evenly in the pan and cook until it is completely melted and the cheese oil starts to separate. Press with a flat spatula, evenly flat, then return to the other side and cook for about 30 seconds, then transfer to the plate and immediately fold the cheese in half with a wooden spoon or spatula to hold
- Repeat with the remaining cheese, use two pans to speed up the process.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, celery leaves, celery sticks, tomatoes, salt and pepper, then stir using a fork.
- Heat the Sinolin cooking oil, pour the egg mixture and stir it thoroughly until it forms a lump. Test the taste and add spices to your choice.
- Lift and set aside.
- Take the tacos skin that has been made before, then fill with lettuce leaves and add eggs. Do the same thing on the other tacos skin.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!