Salmon with Potatoes and Horseradish Sauce By Dapur Sinolin
- 3 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 6 baby red potatoes, cut into 1/4 in thick slices
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper, divided
- 4 salmon fillets with skin (1 in. Thick)
- 1/2 cup of mild sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mixture
- 1 tablespoon of radish is ready thick
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add potatoes; cook 8 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 8 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over high. Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add salmon to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine sour cream, dill, and horseradish in a bowl. Serve with salmon and potatoes.