Nest Eggs By Dapur Sinolin
- 1 tablespoon Sinolin cooking oil
- 12 egg
- 20 oz shredded hash browns thawed or grated potato (see note)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- green onion minced, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix hash browns, 1 ¼ cup cheddar cheese and oil.
- Divide hash brown mixture into muffin tin, using fingertips to press into the shape of each cup.
- Bake until the edges have browned, about 12-15 minutes.
- Crack one egg into each muffin cup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon on top.
- Lower heat to 350°F and bake 15 minutes more until the egg whites have set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Lift out of the pan by sliding a knife or offset spatula around the edges.
- Garnish with optional green onion. Serve and enjoy!