Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Chicken Lasagna by Dapur Sinolin
With a blend of creamy, savory and tender mozarella indulges the tongue for everyone who enjoys it. I am sure you will get praise by serving this meal!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 cup mushroom slices
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cooked chicken breast, grated
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 3 cups of bechamel sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 6 Lasagna sheets
- Mozzarella slices
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese
Béchamel sauce ingredients:
- 100 grams of butter
- ½ cup of flour
- 450 ml of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nutmeg to taste.
Cooking béchamel sauce:
the butter until it’s completely melted, add the flour little by little, stir
- Add the milk little by little to form a paste.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg powder, stir until evenly distributed, then cool it off.
- Boil the water in a medium-sized pan, add Sinolin cooking oil and salt, then add the lasagna, boil thoroughly. after cooking enough, lift and put in cold water so that it does not harden again.
- Bring the water to a boil, add asam gelugur, slightly salt and chicken breast, cook until the water is oily. after that lift the chicken and shred. don’t forget to set aside ½ cup of boiled water to make it into broth.
Saute the fillings :
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add chicken, salt pepper and broth. Stir and cook until the water evaporates. Lift and set aside to cool.
- Apply béchamel sauce on the bottom of the lasagna plate. Top with lasagna sheets followed by a layer of béchamel, a mixture of chicken, mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan. Repeat to have two layers of chicken mixture and finish with a sheet of lasagna and béchamel on top. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, bake for 30 minutes until boiling.
- Sprinkle with leeks. Allow to cool slightly before cutting