Fajita Chicken and Rice Dinner by Dapur Sinolin
Need an easy dinner idea? Don’t miss our Chicken Recipes and Easy Rice in our Fajita Style! This delicious cuisine is ideal for a busy workday! Paprika, yellow and green, sliced onions and boneless chicken thighs, mixed with some simple herbs.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 200 ml of Sinolin cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin powder
- 1 kg of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, remove seeds, sliced
- 1 medium yellow paprika, remove seeds, sliced
- 1 cup of rice, rinsed
- 300 ml of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- Lime slices, for decoration
- Fresh celery leaves, for decoration
- In a medium bowl, Add chicken and stir with lime juice, honey, salt, oregano, chili powder, and cumin. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan by adding Sinolin cooking oil.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade and fry it over medium-high heat. Cook for 3 minutes, or until golden brown, then turn and repeat on the other side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- Add the onions and peppers to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until it starts to soften.
- Add rice and chicken broth. Season with cumin, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil, then put the chicken thighs to the pan.
- close with a cover and until the rice is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Garnish with lime and celery leaves.