Spicy Egg Muffins By Dapur Sinolin
- 100 ml of
- 1 small, chopped red pepper (about 3/4 cup)
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 6 to 10 kalamata olives pitted, chopped
- about 1/2 cup of fresh chopped parsley
- A handful of feta is destroyed according to your wishes
- 8 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 tsp Spanish paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan like this one (or 12 individual muffin cups). Brush with extra virgin olive oil.
- Divide the peppers, tomatoes, shallots, olives, chicken (or turkey), parsley, and crumbled feta among the 12 cups (they should come up to about 2/3 of the way full.)
- In a large measuring cup or a mixing bowl, add eggs, salt, pepper, and spices. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture carefully over each cup, leaving a little room at the top (should be about 3/4 of the way or so.)
- Place muffin pan or muffin cups on top of a sheet pan (to help catch any spills). Bake in heated oven for about 25 minutes or until the egg muffins are set.