Broiled Shrimp, Corn and Tomatoes with Kimchi By Dapur Sinolin
Get this easy, delicious sheet-pan supper on the table in less than 30 minutes, and spend the rest of your evening immersed in a book, a show, or anything else — except dishes!
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp, tail shells removed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel sweet corn, thawed
- ½ cup kimchi, chopped
- 6 green onions, greens and whites separated, sliced on the bias
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice
- Move oven rack 4 inches from
oven. Set oven control to roast. Spray largerimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
largebowl, mix melted butter, garlic sauce, lime juice, honey andsoy sauce. Add shrimp, tomatoes, corn, kimchi and green onion whites; mix well then. Pour in even layer in pan. Broil 5 minutes; stir, then broil 2 to 3 minutes longer or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve shrimp mixture over rice. Top with reserved green onion greens.