Roasted Meat with Peppers By Dapur Sinolin
Steak grill cooked with paprika and onions in this Fried Steak Stir Recipe with Paprika. Fresh orange skin makes this sauteed recipe very different.
• 2 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil
• 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
• 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel
• 3 tablespoons of sugar
• 1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon of corn flour
• 1 1/4 lbs flank the steak, cut the wheat into thin pieces
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• ½ teaspoon of pepper
• 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
• 2 medium red peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 tablespoon of grated or chopped fresh ginger
• rice to serve
- In a small bowl, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, orange peel, sugar, and 1 teaspoon of corn flour. Set aside.
- Place the steak in another bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then add 1 tablespoon of corn flour and stir to coat the meat.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the steak and saute until browned but only briefly (not until cooked) for about 2 minutes. Transfer the meat to the plate, then add the onion, paprika, garlic and ginger. Saute until vegetables are tender for about 5 minutes. Add the steak back to the vegetables and cook for a while.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables and cook until thickened, 2-3 minutes.
- Decorate sauteed with coriander leaves and serve with rice.