Pizza Churros By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 23 minutes
- 500 ml of
- 200 grams of butter
- 300 ml glass of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 pieces of garlic, finely chopped
- 250 grams of flour as much as
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce
- Heat the oil to 190ºC (375ºF).
- In a medium skillet, mix water, butter and garlic until they begin to melt and boil. Add all the spices and stir until they dissolve and bring to a boil.
- Add flour at once. Stir until the mixture pulls out of the side of the pan and forms a ball. Remove from the heat and transfer to a bowl, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir the eggs one by one until completely mixed then add cheese.
- Using the stars in a piping bag, the churro pipe is about 3-4 inches long. Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce to dip. Enjoy!