Instant Pot Greek Lemon Chicken Soup By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time of 10 minutes
Cooking time is 23 minutes
Total time is 33 minutes
Greek Instant Soup Lemon Chicken Soup is a young Greek soup that combines simple ingredients that produce a refreshing meal or a good starter! Perfect for Sunday dinner with family.
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 2 large chicken breasts diced into bite size
- 50 gr of rice
- 1 onion is finely diced
- 2 large celery sticks cut into cubes
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- lemon peel, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 large egg
- 200 ml of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- fresh parsley, for decoration (optional)
- Add Sinolin cooking oil, heat it then add diced chicken and saute until the chicken is browned. Lift and set aside.
- Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
- Add chicken stock, rice and cook until the rice softens, you can add broth if needed.
- While waiting for the rice to soften, you can use the time to prepare the eggs. Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add lemon juice and shake until mixed.
- When the rice has softened, add the egg. Pour slowly and stir evenly.
- Add chicken, grated lemon skin, salt, black pepper then stir for 2 minutes. The taste test that you want.
- In the last step add the chives and lemon slices.
- Serve when warm. Enjoy!