Modern Tuna Casserole By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 300 ml of Sinolin cooking oil, divided
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 can of white tuna in water, drain
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 200 gr of raw spiral paste
- 1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
- 300 ml cup of chicken broth, homemade
- 1/3 cup of cream
- 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions for al dente. Drain the paste then flush with cold water to get a chewy paste. Set it aside.
- In a large pan, heat Sinolin cooking oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, carrots, red peppers and mushrooms. Cook and stir until soft, 8-10 minutes. Add tuna, spinach and peas. Cook until the spinach withers around 2-3 minutes. Lift and set aside.
- In the same pan, add 100 ml of Sinolin oil over medium heat. Stir the flour until smooth, gradually pour the broth and cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened. Add cheese, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour pasta and vegetables, stir until all ingredients are coated. Check flavor, you can add spices to your liking.
- Serve while still warm. Enjoy it.