Cream Cheese Oreo by Dapur Sinolin
Another way to enjoy oreo besides with a cup of tea, I’m sure all families will like it.
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of Oreo breadcrumbs
- 5 tbsp butter, melt it
- 300 grams of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of refined sugar
- 2 cups of whiping cream
- 2 tablespoons of Oreo which is roughly crushed
- Oreo Cream
- Chocolate sauce, and Oreo cookies for decoration
- Mix the Oreo bread crumbs and melted butter and press the mixture to the bottom of the pan, then cool for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed until smooth and soft. Add powdered sugar and continue stirring at high speed until evenly mixed, add wiping cream and stir again.
- Add roughly crushed Oreos to the cream cheese mixture and stir at low speed until blended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the preheated baking sheet that has been prepared and flatten the top.
- Cool in the freezer for at least 2 hour
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, and crushed Oreo cake and serve.