Recipe Crab Stuffed Mushrooms By Dapur Sinolin
Preparation time of 10 minutes
30 minutes cooking time
Total time is 40 minutes
The Crab Stuffed Mushroom is super delicious and made with simple ingredients. They are packed with flavor and oh, very soft! Favorite crowd.
- 2 tablespoons of Sinolin cooking oil
- 8 ounces of white button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp of fine onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 tsp oregano dry
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 ounces of cream cheese, mashed
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 ounces of stick crab
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh parsley, for decoration (optional)
- Using wet paper gently cleanse dirt from the fungus. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and finely chopped.
- On medium heat, add oil to the saute pan. After the warm pan hot enough add diced onion, minced garlic, and finely chopped mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes and remove.
- Mix oregano, basil, thyme, cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella cheese and stick crab. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the mushrooms and repeat with all the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of each filled mushroom and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve. Decorate with fresh parsley (optional).