EASY BEEF AND BROCCOLI By Dapur Sinolin
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Sinolin Cooking oil, halved into 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chili sauces, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 500 grams steak, thinly sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, chili sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp Sinolin Cooking oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until beef are tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.