Chipotle Shrimp By Dapur Sinolin
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 2 tablespoons Sinolin cooking oil
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small pot, on medium-high heat, boil the tomatoes with 2 cups of water. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes. Blend the tomatoes with the chipotle peppers in adobo until completely processed.
- Heat the olive oil on a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Sauté onion with the bell pepper until the onion becomes translucent. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink. Pour tomato and chipotle mixture over shrimp, and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and let cook for 10-12 minutes or until the sauce thickens a bit.
- Serve and enjoy!