Banana-Chocolate Chip Biscuits By Dapur Sinolin
- 100 ml Sinolin cooking oil
- 1/3 cup of cold butter
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chips
- ½ cup of chopped cooked bananas
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 17×12-inch half-sheet pan with cooking parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt with a whisk. Cut in butter, using a pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Stir in chocolate chips and banana. Stir in buttermilk until dough leaves the side of a bowl.
- Onto pan, drop dough by 2 tablespoonfuls about 1 inch apart. Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Serve warm.